Setup ecommerce website with shopify or similar

Our NGO Janajagriti Trust(awareness for holistic well being), we work in school children to create awareness on environment and health.

https://www.facebook.com/janajagrititrust/

Challenges addressed

• Raise health and environmental literacy
  • Behaviour change to improve overall health and environmental outcomes

How

• Using card/board games to raise awareness of balanced food, nutrition, yoga, impact of junk food, deficiency & diseases.
  • Using comics to inspire children to follow healthy lifestyles
  • Using Stories tied with game to connect them emotionally
  • Using health quiz and challenges to imbibe healthy lifestyle.
  • Solutions oriented Workshop in school/colleges to imbibe the awareness.

Also we want to sell this games online to sustain our activities. So we would like to build eCommerce
website using shopify or something similar, also static website for NGO.

Please let us know if we can help us on this

Sachin

1 Like

Hi Sachin,

Welcome to the community! Wonderful to see the important work you are doing. To create a shopify like website - We would recommend using WooCommerce (Free) built on a Wordpress Site along with a payment gateway like Razorpay.

If you have some tech volunteer (anyone with experience of wordpress) who can do the actual work - we can guide him/her through the same. Or if you need help from us to do it (might take some time) - We will schedule some time and find out more.

Highly recommended: You could also consider just creating Payment Pages from your Razorpay account and share the products on your social network to sell them. This will take you only 6-8 Business Days and you dont need any tech support for this. One of our volunteers will guide you with a 1-1 30 min phone call.

1 Like

Thank you for quick response. I don’t have any volunteer.I am looking for people who can do it for me.
I can pay some minimal amount as token of appreciation.

1 Like

You are welcome. We will send you an email to schedule a 1-1 conversation and help you out from there. :slight_smile:

Thats great. Thanks you!!!

Hi Sachin,

You can also use Instamojo, an easy to use payment gateway for non-profits. Process of registering your non-profit and creating/managing the links and payments including integration in your website is super easy. I have been using Instamojo for last 2 - 2.5 years and finding it very useful. Let me know if you need any help in Instamojo registration, creating payment link or integration in your website, will be happy to help you. You can reach out to me at narendran31@gmail.com

regards

Narendran

2 Likes

Thanks Narendran for info. Will check and contact you.